really!? I coulda have never noticed!
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Printable View
really!? I coulda have never noticed!
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
lol but they are so cute! he has a reason atleast [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Thanks, but I didn't create it. (I can't say I did), it was more like a choice of mine. Me- I am not an artist ...yet.
Unlike me, and here you are my last one. this is which i'm currently using as my desktop wallpaper...
Click for desktop...
I felt like Tecmo graphist designing the swimsuit! At least, she is one of the cutest characters i've drawn ever (even if she doesn't dance...) I wanted to leave a little aside the exagerated proportions (Big breasts..) i use to put my pics and give her a more... beautiful aspect. Did i got it?
Besides, the image came to my head as a set.. it is, the image would not be complete just with Kaoni, but with the Caribbian sunset. and stuff.. i was looking for an image for the background and all.
Nice huh?
IRT melfice [img]eek.gif[/img]
I cannot see the pic with Netscape. Why is that?
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 28, 2002 04:25 AM: Message edited by: Allchimistul ]</font>
You cannot see it? odd... let me try again...
Seems to be some trouble with Netscape Javascript. I've tested it with Netscape 4.74.
try Netscape 6.
Wiseman may know.
Well yeah, but Netscape 6 has the same bug too.
In order too see the pic i need IE and i have to wait about a minute or more...
did you saw it now? it is the desktop i'm using currently! ^^
hai! Is very pretty and nice! THank you again!